LiveCode Apps Presentation Slideshow?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sun Sep 2 09:07:46 EDT 2012

Hi there,

In a month or so I have to give a 1 hour presentation
to about 50 potential LiveCode buyers, about creating
Apps in LiveCode.

I can put together my own slideshow, but the thought
occurred to me that someone out there must have done this
before, and probably has a well-designed one ready
to go!  Something on the order of Apple's Keynote
slick propaganda marketing campaign stuff would
be fine.  (I do have "Keynote" so I can design my own.)

If LiveCode doesn't have such a presentation ready to go,
then I'd like to suggest that perhaps we need one!

Pointing me to the proper resources is always helpful too.

Thanks,

Rick