Export display of Livecode app doesn't work

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Thu May 31 20:24:15 EDT 2012

HI Richard,

I just got a response in the way of a work around...

*As a workaround you can explicitly disable the use of shared memory by
passing
the -sharedoff parameter to the engine on the command line, which will allow
the app to display correctly.  Note that this parameter will also work with
any
standalone applications built with LiveCode.
*

So, my next question is where do you find the list of all the parameters? I
checked and this one is not in the dictionary and I suspect there may be
more.

This is the second key memory issue we have come across on Linux ( the
previous one was the memory leak which was recently fixed) and we hope that
we won't find any more as it really slows us down.

regards,

Glen

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com