(Case 8066) Bodega/Mac App Store

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu May 31 18:45:31 EDT 2012

Speaking of Bodega, I am liking it more and more. One very cool feature is
that it picked all my apps from my Applications folder and is telling me
what apps have update available even though they were not originally
purchased with Bodega.

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.