Upgrade to Lion -- why Valentina has columnar format ...

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu May 31 14:19:46 EDT 2012

On 5/31/12 8:14 PM, "Bob Sneidar" <bobs at twft.com> wrote:

> Foxpro does, but it's slow.

You mean that foxpro can do
    search on column that is not indexed ?

Well, of course each db engine can do this.  :-)
And Valentina, and Light, and mySQL, ...
And yes it is much slower than indexed search,

I did mean below that everybody will enable index of a column, which is used
for often searches ...

So no sense mention
     "you can use indexes to make things faster".

Everybody MUST to use indexes :-)

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin