How to put icon to the right of the menu bar?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu May 31 13:29:37 EDT 2012

Oh! LC has no internal way to do that. You would have to have an app compiled in a different language that ran as a service and created that menu. You could launch your LC app from that app. But unless the menu provides some functionality, like launching an updater, or turning on or off some functionality without your LC app running, then there is no point to doing that. If all your doing is launching your application, it would be just useless menu clutter.

You should probably read up on the UI guidelines Apple puts out. There is likely a section for how those mini-menus should function.

Bob