Nuts! Where did that go? WTH!

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Thu May 31 13:06:53 EDT 2012

Hi.

I am on a Mac, so I probably cannot help here, but know that this is the worst report I have ever heard of. It is NOT usual. LC is very stable. That said, no particular code construction or authoring methodology should be at any particular risk.

Can you say exactly what it is that you were doing when the freeze happened? Were you in the debugger? You cannot make a button there, as this is not within the authoring part of the IDE. Were you in the dictionary? You combined several different environments in your description.

Did you try to make a new stack?

Craig Newman