Outlet for Mac Apps

-=>JB<=- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed May 30 00:48:50 EDT 2012

I had a problem with MAS when I changed my id which is
my email address.  I changed my email address and id
and then I could not update programs or access them
with my new id.  I learned to correct the problem so you
can download updates for software bought with your old
id is to delete the program from your disk.  Then start up
MacApp and you will be able to install the software you
have purchased on the old id without any fees.

If you restore your whole drive from Time Machine you
might have similar problems.  Even so Time Machine is
great in my opinion.  It is nice Steve Jobs took the time
to care about making backups and restoring easy.  This
has save me a few times and it only takes once to make
it worth the time to use.

-=>JB<=-