Tracking And Deleting Objects Via Custom Properties?

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Tue May 29 22:14:51 EDT 2012

Hi All…

I have a script that is storing objects via their name in a custom property of the card. I'm trying to delete one of the objects by checking if the object name is 'among' the 'list' of items. This works fine. However I can delete the name of the object from the list of objects in the custom property?

Here's essentially what I'm trying to do:

on mouseUp
   put the buttonList of current card into tButtons
   put the short name of last btn into tTargetButton
   if  tTargetButton  is among the lines of tBullets then
      delete the foundline of tButtons
      answer tTargetButton & "Button has been deleted."
      end if
end mouseUp

How can I delete the name of an object listed in the custom property?

Thank you!

John Patten
SUSD