Outlet for Mac Apps

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue May 29 15:31:56 EDT 2012

On 5/29/12 1:39 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> Pete wrote:
>
>> Anybody know anything about Bodega - http://appbodega.com/
>
> I haven't used them yet, but have been considering it. They got a
> very good write-up at CultOfMac this month:
>
> <http://www.cultofmac.com/165338/meet-bodega-the-awesome-mac-app-store-alternative-you-didnt-know-existed-feature/>

But there's this:

"Apps distributed in Bodega can be freely sold anywhere else, including
the Mac App Store. Apple requires developers to offer paid versions of
their apps in the Mac App Store only. If an app is also available on the
web, the developer must link to the paid version in the Mac App Store."

So if you want your app in MAS then you can only put a free version on
Bodega.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com