Upgrade to Lion

Tim Jones tolistim at me.com
Tue May 29 15:17:09 EDT 2012

They made the change because it's more like moving the page with your finger on the iPad/iPhone.  You want the page to move up - you flick up, move down, flick down. This is the exact opposite of the old scrollwheel way where you moved the scrollbar thumb, not the contents.  Also, once you get the hang of it and toss your mouse for a trackpad, you'll wonder why it was EVER the old way.  Heck, I've even gotten used to it on an old mighty mouse and the vibrating nipple.

Tim