Upgrade to Lion

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue May 29 14:23:32 EDT 2012

I am jumping into this late, so maybe this was answered, but Colin had mentioned the new insane scroll direction. This is the Lion default, but you can change it back to "normal".

I am not near my Lion machine, but I believe the fix is in the "trackPad/mouse" pane of system preferences, under either "scroll and zoom" or "point and click". Make it not "natural".

Craig