Upgrade to Lion

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue May 29 03:22:11 EDT 2012

Mark,

My apologies, I did not appreciate that old is an offensive term and will
try not use it from now on. The term is a sign of respect in my culture,
but mine is not necessarily the right culture and I should appreciate other
cultures can be 180 degrees out of phase to my own.

I merely tried to use an analogy that people get set in their ways,
especially the longer they have been using something. I hope I haven't
offended any Hot Rodders, as that was not my intent either.

Truly sorry.