Kicking Off a Standalone Save

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue May 29 02:22:57 EDT 2012

Pete,

This is the script of a "build" button of one of my plugins:

on mouseUp
  save the topStack
  put empty into gRevStackStatus[the short name of the topStack]
  repeat for each line myStack in (the substacks of stack (the mainstack of the topStack))
    put empty into gRevStackStatus[myStack]
  end repeat
  send "revSaveAsStandalone" && quote & the short name of the topStack & quote to stack "revSaveAsStandalone"
end mouseUp

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in line.