iOS Take Save Open Photos

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Mon May 28 18:38:19 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I've had time to begin playing with the camera and photo library on the iPad.

I can take a pic with the camera and can open images from the library.

I've checked out the forum and list archives and have found good info on placing the image on the card, naming the image. But, I'm still lost on saving and then opening.

How do I save an image to the default folder and then open it from the default folder on the iPad?

I'd like to modify photos from within my app… so, I'd like to save them separately from the user's photo album/library.

Thanks in advance for any help.

be well,
randy hengst