Upgrade to Lion

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon May 28 13:19:29 EDT 2012

Peter,

I installed Lion on a memory stick and plug in into my Mac when I want to use it. A 16 GB memory stick works, a 32GB memory stick is perfect.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in line.