Rotating a 3D object / movie

Sergio Schvarstein sschvarstein at gmail.com
Mon May 28 11:20:00 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am developing an iOS app and I am trying to show a 3D object which I have in a 10 seconds mp4 movie loop.

My idea is to insert the movie in a card and programming a slider and while the slider is moved, to show the correspondent video frame.

I've made the programming using: iphoneControlSet "ioscontrol", "currentTime", frame_x, where frame_x is the frame to show for each position of the slider.

But when I see the result, the frame I want to show is not displayed. Actually the slider only shows two different frames of all the movie and none of the intermediate frames are shown.

Does any body knows how can I accomplish this task ? Maybe there's another way for showing precise frames of a video ?

Thanks for any help.

Best Regards.

Sergio Schvarstein
sschvarstein at gmail.com