Where Do You Save User Prefs?

Guglielmo Braguglia guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Mon May 28 03:09:26 EDT 2012

Hi Pete,
the Igor info are correct and here you can verify :

... Table 1-3, paragraph "The Library Directory Stores App-Specific
Files", on :
http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/FileManagement/Conceptual/FileSystemProgrammingGUide/FileSystemOverview/FileSystemOverview.html

*Application Support* :  Use this directory to store all app data files
except those associated with the user's documents. For example, you
might use this directory to store app-created data files, configuration
files, templates, or other fixed or modifiable resources that are
managed by the app. An app might use this directory to store a
modifiable copy of resources contained initially in the app's bundle. A
game might use this directory to store new levels purchased by the user
and downloaded from a server.
All content in this directory should be placed in a custom subdirectory
whose name is that of your app's_bundle identifier_ or your company.
In iOS, the contents of this directory are backed up by iTunes.

Regards,

Guglielmo