Dutch and German Forums - Dutch User Group Meeting

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat May 26 18:19:10 EDT 2012

Hi Björnke,

It would be really cool to invite you to a meeting here in my country. Perhaps I should ask the attendants about their English or German skills and see if we could invite you as a guest next time?

Actually, I think that we would welcome anyone from anywhere, but the initial target group is Dutch LiveCode users. We'll probably be speaking Dutch only unless we have a famous guest from abroad ;-)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in line.