Dutch and German Forums - Dutch User Group Meeting

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat May 26 17:44:14 EDT 2012

Dear Björnke,

It isn't entirely clear to me what the problem is. The message about the forum was meant for people who speak German or Dutch, the message about the meeting was solely for people who speak Dutch. There are still people on this mailing list who aren't a member of the Dutch forum and therefore I wrote about it here. It seemed polite to write in English instead of German and Dutch, because not everybody on this list understands German and Dutch.

I don't have date to announce yet. I might announce it here when I have one. The discussion about the meeting is done on the Dutch forum because it is a meeting for Dutch participants and it is easier to communicate about it in Dutch.

Hopefully this explains it.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in line.