[OT] Apple Rant

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat May 26 14:37:05 EDT 2012

This is for the Mac Apple Store for desktop apps, not iPhone/iPad apps, not
sure if the requirements are the same.

The error message detailed that the screenshot had to be in one of several
file formats - mine was .png which was one of the valid formats.

It also had to be at least 1280x800 - my screen was at that resolution when
I took the screen shot.  But, the screen shots were almost all only
sections of the screen, not the whole screen so maybe that's the problem.

And it had to use RGB color scheme - according to Preview, it did.

Just about to take a look around the Mac Apple Store forum to see what I
can find out.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>