Drag/Drop Cursor

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri May 25 13:56:59 EDT 2012

Thanks Mark.  I tried that but the cursor still didn't change.

I think the cursor I need is the one that is shown in the field where a
drag starts, before you move out of that field - it's that circle with a
horizontal bar through it indicating you can't do something.  I looked
through the LC stacks that have icons/cursors in them but didn't see
anything that l;ooked like it.

lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>