[ANN] Little plugin stack uploaded to RevOnline (Andre Garzia)

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri May 25 12:44:13 EDT 2012

RevOnline also for some weird reason somehow ties into your login from their online shop (and the same goes for the webnotes), which is... well LC has previously told people not to snoop around there. Meanwhile they've promised some sort of API, which of course never came.

My guess is that they now are working on another complete replacement (thus the non-fixage). That new solution will of course will be randomly broken or ill-concieved, and be replaced 4 years later by a newly created, completely redone, 4th approach.

--

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/

Chat with other RunRev developers: