Webifying livecode is a real mystery to me

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri May 25 11:59:22 EDT 2012

We may find ourselves coming full circle, where companies say to us as developers, "The web app we had designed for us is ok, but it lacks some features we simply cannot get from a web app. I need you to design a desktop app with mobile equivalents to do what our web app does, and then add these features."

Bob