Webifying livecode is a real mystery to me

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri May 25 11:56:58 EDT 2012

It has always seemed to me that the process of enhancing browsers has resulted in eventually breaking them. Remember when Safari was the most stable browser available for the Mac? Then they started enhancing it. It may be in a good state now, but I can remember being forced to use Firefox because something broke in Safari that prevented me from doing a common task.

Bob