[ANN] Little plugin stack uploaded to RevOnline (Andre Garzia)

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri May 25 08:52:55 EDT 2012

Hello Rolf and Mark,

I remember once having three different logins for different items in RunRev
websites. For this, I used my RunRev store login which if I remember
correctly was not what I usually used with RevOnline but I may be mistaken.

For years now, I have requested an overhaul of RevOnline. It is a beautiful
idea but it could be so much more. Why don`t RunRev publishes the protocols
so that we can write our clients?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer
http://andregarzia.com :: Desktop, Mobile and Web programming