Webifying livecode is a real mystery to me

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri May 25 01:15:30 EDT 2012

It's not that bad, Jim. Really.  Very few of us are gurus - just empowered
users, like you. The tools and the information are out there. Rev gave the
revlet a good shot, imho, and they had to drop it to concentrate on what is
more relevant for now. Andre's response says it all. One good thing is the
web is by design cross platform. Revlets required the maintenance of
several code bases and umpteen browsers, a nightmare, an impossible task.

Have you even tried reserver yet? Why not get a monthly account at on-rev
and mess around for a while. It's awesome.