[PREVIEW] Task LIst Plugin (lcTaskList) for LiveCode

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Thu May 24 23:27:48 EDT 2012

William,

That is the ListMagic stack which provides the table object in lcTaskList which is password protected.

What happens if you open a New stack? If that works how about other stacks?

It looks like there is something in your program or environment that is causing a problem for the table object itself. Quite a mystery.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.
lcTaskList: (http://www.infowallet.com/lctasklist/index.htm)