Google alerts

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Thu May 24 20:14:07 EDT 2012

> But I'd definitely start with Android if I were you, the Apple
> swamp is much harder and there are alligators.

Speaking as a non-professional programmer, most definitely true.

The environment setup (both software and hardware), and then getting
that first stack onto a mobile device --  it was all much less
confusing, not to mention less costly, for Android than for Apple.

Which is party why... Hey! LC office, that external SDK for Android,
soon please! Just itching to try out the mergExt stuff on my pad and
phone.

--
Nicolas Cueto