[OT] Mac Classic

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu May 24 11:29:42 EDT 2012

On 05/24/2012 06:14 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> Classic! She was sexy when she was young, but she couldn't keep up with me. I had to let her go.

Yes, but some of us, ending up with a "love-gift" of several
old-but-in-perfect-working-order G3 iMacs feel it is better to use them
than shove them in a landfill.

"She couldn't keep up with me"; she could have if that sOXy number
hadn't seduced you away . . .   :/

After all, if we did what we do with our computers with our partners
every 3 or 4 years
(and, always remember, they might do that with you) there is no knowing
what would happen.