Standalone problem (solved?)

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed May 23 14:49:05 EDT 2012

Hi Guglielmo,
Got Lion installed today and tried your test app.  It behaved the same as
with Snow Leopard:

1. Started the app.
2. Clicked the Test MAS button
3. The app quit
3. Got request to log in to Apple Store (I did, using my test account)
4. The app didn't restart.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>