Reading the manual and other docs on an iPad

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at me.com
Wed May 23 10:22:47 EDT 2012

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this or not (I haven't been following too closely), but you could also take the user guide pdf and copy it to your device via iTunes, then use iBooks to read it. Not the easiest solution, but might be the best in terms of readability and performance. Of course, that doesn't give you all Dictionary entries.

Chris

--
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally, Inc.