[iOS] visual effect are not shown when using opencard

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed May 23 05:18:41 EDT 2012

Hi Matthias,

This is because the card is opened before but rendered after the openCard message executes. A solution is to show a different first card that looks the same as your splash screen or display a graphic over your first card, hide it with locked screen and unlock with visual effect.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in line.