Object Layering

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Tue May 22 21:41:14 EDT 2012

I'm using 5.0 right now, and I see that I can turn off "behave like a background." I don't really see any functional difference.

At any rate, I was able to make a group that lies in the top layer. I have to manually (using the Object menu) place it on each card. The place command gives me an error:

place group "Waiting" onto this card

results in:

Message execution error:
Error description: Chunk: can't find background

Peter