Object Layering

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Tue May 22 18:35:01 EDT 2012

I'm now starting to figure out this. I converted a card field into a group and it continued to lay on top. However, when I made some choices in the Inspector--like auto-place, things whacked out. It shrunk to 8x8 pixels, text disappeared, colors went away, program crashed.

I'll work on it.

Thanks,

Peter