Data Grid Templates AndLongIDNumber

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue May 22 12:18:27 EDT 2012

Hi William,
When you say "long ID number", do you mean the name of the datagrid
template stack - "Data Grid Templates" followed by a long series of numbers?

I believe the datagrid library refers to that stack by its LC long ID, not
it's name but LC itself doesn't like stacks with the same name to be in
memory at the same time.

Take a look at the dgProps custom property set for a datagrid you created
after copying the stack, specifically the Row Template property.  I think
you'll see that it references the template stack by the LC long id, not the
stack name so I think you'll be OK to change the name of the template stack.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>