Sample Hello World apps

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon May 21 11:38:48 EDT 2012

On 5/21/12 1:00 AM, Guglielmo Braguglia wrote:
> Hi Jacque,
> all OSX .app have, more or less, the same structure (/... I have about
> 600 .app in my /Application folder/) ...

Thanks Guglielmo. I've been too vague. I'm interested in iOS mobile apps
created by other tools. I want to look at the info.plist file, because
those can vary quite a bit, and also examine the files in the bundle to
see how they vary depending on the tool used to build it.

I also would like to see iOS mobile apps that have been converted to
.ipa files by other tools. I have a Flash example already, and if there
are others I would like to compare them.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com