insertion point glitch

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Mon May 21 10:14:22 EDT 2012

I have never seen this behavior.

But I see that others have noticed the same irregularity. It is so fundamental, that I cannot imagine it is an engine issue, but rather must be some procedural thing, as Igor points out, though this seems odd to me.

Peter, the "lockText" property would not allow a cursor in the field at all.

Craig Newman