[OT] My iCloud account has been hacked.

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri May 18 17:45:17 EDT 2012

Bob,

Thanks for the kind words. No I never sold or lost any device at all. I
still have my first PC XT clone computer working, my newton worked up to
two years ago when someone sat on it and broke the screen. All my devices
are here and working. I would suspect a trojan infection but since it is
happening to people even more paranoid than I am, I suspect apple got
hacked...

I changed the passwords and checked for trojans here, nothing.

Cheers
andre