[OT] My iCloud account has been hacked.

Jerry Jensen jhj at jhj.com
Fri May 18 17:43:37 EDT 2012

I've seen a lot of similar troubles lately. Most are from aol, yahoo, hotmail, msn, etc. free accounts that seem like their passwords have been guessed.Changing passwords has always stopped the trouble. Maybe those providers are favorite hunting grounds because there are so many abandoned or forgotten accounts.

But not iCloud! Eek!

Could it be that all this is a result of WiFi password sniffing? Andre, I would think your password was not easy to guess.

Ouch!
Jerry