Scrolling by script

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri May 18 17:19:16 EDT 2012

Get the formatted height of the field, then set the vscroll to that div 2. That should work?

If you mean "move" line 1 to the middle of the field, find out how many lines in the field, that div 2, put line 1 of the field after that line, delete line 1 of the field. Then select that line and set the vscroll as described above.

Bob