send command hiccups?

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Thu May 17 17:13:11 EDT 2012

Well, opened up that same stack on my home pc and... the hiccup is gone!

> Hiccups can happen when you get more than one cycle running.

That just happens to be the case, too. The 2nd cycle rotates a png
image n-degrees every x-millisecs.

The rotation too is appearing much cleaner on my home pc. So, simply a
performance issue?

But probably shall give the various pieces of advice a try anyway once
I'm back at the work pc.

By the way, while experimenting, I tried for the first time
"acceleratedRendering". And found something else odd. Can't get a
player object to work if acceleratedRendering is true.

Is that expected LC behaviour?

With thanks to all.
--
Nicolas Cueto