LiveCode-HyperCard XCMD's

-=>JB<=- sundown at pacifier.com
Thu May 17 15:05:16 EDT 2012

Here is an idea of something to accomplish that I used on hypercard stack.
There was an XCMD named star that would add a frame around a picture
and would have rotating balls between the frame and the picture.

I was not trying to do that and like I said I was just messing around with
OS 9 on an Intel Mac using OS X.

-=>JB<=-