LiveCode-HyperCard XCMD's

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu May 17 14:52:16 EDT 2012

For perspective, when I started a large HC stack conversion to Rev project
in 2006, my first task was to make the stack run on an older mac, note its
functionality, and get the data out. The functions of the custom XCMD were
completely replaced with native Rev code and it was very fast. Even back
then the obsolescence was in the air.