Another "My LiveCode" question: Can I put iOS externals into the Runtime folder?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed May 16 18:58:28 EDT 2012

I might be doing this the hard way.

I currently put iOS externals into folder named "binaries" and use the standalone builder "copy files" tab to move those into the app.

The general tab has inclusions all grayed out.  So, using copy files might be the only way.  However, it would be handy to put them into .../My LiveCode/runtime/iOS/Externals or similar folder and have them put in based on the criteria in the inclusions tab or some other way.

If that does not work, is there a better way to manage iOS externals?

Dar

---------------------------
Dar Scott
dba
Dar Scott Consulting
8637 Horacio Place NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111

Lab, home, office phone: +1 505 299 9497
For Skype and fax, please contact.
dsc at swcp.com

Computer programming and tinkering,
usually in supporting those developing in
LiveCode--typically by making LiveCode
controls, libraries and externals, and
sometimes by writing associated
microcontroller firmware.