[ANN] A Primer on Message Mechanics 1.2.0

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed May 16 17:24:57 EDT 2012

On the page named "Calls and the Message Path" a click on button B causes mouseUp in its script to run.  That calls the custom command beta.  The one actually executed is in group Y.  The ball moves straight from the mouseUp code (red line) to the start of the code for beta in Y.  It also moves back directly.

Is this the one you are thinking about?

Do you think that might be clearer if the ball runs down the brown path lines?  And when it returns, should it go straight back or follow the path back?

I'm thinking that this might need another page (or two?) before.  Also, it might be nice to see the mock code of each object.

(Since command is a keyword now, I should use that more.)

Dar