The browserClick message is currently only available on Windows

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed May 16 17:03:18 EDT 2012

Pierre, I tried this before. I tried putting a button behind the browser. At the time what I discovered was, once you clicked the browser, you could not click anything else in the LC interface. I tried putting a transparent button in front of the browser, but then of course you cannot interact with the web page in the browser area. I gave up in the end, with a strong conviction that the browser API needed a complete overhaul. That was a couple years ago at least. I sense it is not a big priority. I would be interested to see if you muck something together.

Let me reiterate that what I think needs to happen is, there needs to be a real browser object, like a graphic object, except that it holds a web browser, but responds to messages. Maybe that is too much to ask, but I think that is the only "right" way to do a browser object, as opposed to "painting" the browser across the display. I think I will add that to the RQCC.

Bob