Externals

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed May 16 13:18:30 EDT 2012

Hi Dar,
One of the problems with the tutorial at the link I sent is that it's
missing some text.  There's a list of htree includes in that have to be
inerted into the code but each one just shows the "#include" without the
folloiwng text specifying what is to be included.  I managed to figure it
out from the wording but it took a while to figure out.

In answer to your question, I got as far as getting a successful build.
 It's at that point that the tutorial said I should be looking at a new
stack in the IDE but none appeared.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>