Windows Metro

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed May 16 02:58:59 EDT 2012

On 05/15/2012 11:35 PM, Guglielmo Braguglia wrote:
> Hi Bob,
> get a look also to this :
> http://www.neooffice.org/neojava/en/index.php  ... it's real OSX
> product ...

Indeed!

Although Libreoffice is probably better in the long-run.

NeoOffice was initially developed owing to OpenOffice's dependence on
X11. Now that OpenOffice is
going down the toilet of silly political arguments, the need for
NeoOffice (which never quite managed the
standard of OpenOffice) may have passed. LibreOffice looks very robust.