tilde after .rev in file name

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed May 16 02:54:22 EDT 2012

On 05/15/2012 10:58 PM, Timothy Miller wrote:
> Maybe so, Mark.
>
> I understand why armpit farts are funny. Don't understand why Pages is funny.

Really; I teach kids between the ages of 7 and 14, and, generally find
that armpit farts stop being funny after
about 12 (i.e. when the hormones kick in).

However Pages has struck me as ludicrously bloated for what it has to offer.

Have you tried Scribus?  http://www.scribus.net/canvas/Scribus

On my PPC Mac I use the antiquated Appleworks. Come to think of it I
have the Windows version of Appleworks
running via WINE on my Linux machine. Lovely program!