Externals

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue May 15 22:57:27 EDT 2012

Well, I have a feeling the answer is "No" to all those questions!!! The
tutroial I'm using is at
http://www.runrev.com/developers/lessons-and-tutorials/tutorials/advanced-externals-part-1/.
 It does have links to download an environment but  it was V3.

I will use the newsletter link you sent, and V4 and see if I fare any
better.

Thanks for the help.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>